Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give Thanks - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a quick and simple card I made using a Sizzix Flip-it Card die, some goodies from the Your Memories Here store and a simple, vintage image I purchased from Twisted Papers.
These fun Sizzix dies make creating a card so easy.  Kristina is always happy to find your dies for you at a discount   No waiting for a sale, just shoot her an email and she will see if it is available.
Bits of Almanac papers and chipboard mixed with gorgeous Prima flowers, some seam binding (I dyed mine with Bundled Sage Distress Stain), a vintage image, and some leftover goodies on my table and I was done.
A simple, yet elegant card to show someone how much you care.  

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome design for your wonderful card, Nancy! I love your creativity!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Heather Landry said...

You are amazing!!! I really love how it moves when you open it. Very, very lovely card.