Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday

Hi everyone!  Well, it is the end of November and that means the holidays are upon us.  Eeek!  After being sick for a week I just feel like I am so far behind and can't believe that so much still needs to be done.

I wanted to share with you a few projects I made for a call that didn't get picked up....sigh.  I did have one...so now I have two pubs under my belt.  woo hoo, me!

These are both based on sketches from Northridge Publishing.  The first is the family sitting around the fire in the back yard when my dad and step mother were here.  Gorgeous Simple Stories papers with bits of Prima bling and Petaloo flowers.  I added a bit of machine stitching and of course lots of pop dots.


 And here my little (eh, eh) darlings on the beach in Hawaii.  They grow up so quickly.  Authentique Genuine papers with a few ZVA crystals, Prima flowers, and Webster's Pages trim.


Well, it is a cold, wet, rainy day here.  And Mackenzie is swimming at the Junior Olympics all weekend, so I best get moving.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

These pages are awesome! I love the chevrons on the second page and the colors rock.