Monday, November 26, 2012

And We're Back...

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine, as usual, was crazy busy...this time, not with swim, but with decorating for the holidays.  It seems I may go a bit overboard around here with setting up 5 trees...but I so love them...and each has a theme and all.  And, believe it or not...even with 5 trees I still had ornaments that didn't make it onto the tree because there just wasn't room.  I promise to come back and show you pictures of them all.

Well, the flu is still somewhat lingering around here...what's a girl to do.  Overall though we are feeling much better and hope to catch up on goings on soon.

For today I wanted to share with you this layout I did of my three lovelies using some older Basic Grey paper and a sketch from My Creative Sketches.
 
Lots of grungy Distress Inks, Gorgeous Petaloo flowers and ZVA bling. 

Well, it is Monday so I guess I should get back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You had time to scrap for yourself?! Awesome!!! I love the bling and the fabulous bright pops of orange. I thought you didn't like orange?

LisiB said...

5 trees? And still ornaments left???? I am speechless. You HAVE to share photos of all of them. I am sure they look amazing.

I am not quite sure how we will do it with the Christmas tree this year since DS is climbing up everywhere!

Love your take on the sketch - I played as well. So pretty and your kids look adorable.

Have a good week