Monday, October 22, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

Hi everyone!  Yep, it is a rainy Monday here...which is especially not good being that we had a crazy, swim filled weekend.  Last year some of the meets were getting so large that they weren't ending each day till 5:00 p.m. or later...which makes for an extremely long day when you are there at 7:30 a.m.  So this year they are trying to encourage the older swimmers, seniors (yep...anyone over the age of 14 is considered a senior, lol) to swim at different meets.  This last weekend that was the case.  Two meets in two different cities about an hour apart.  One for the older two, and one for my youngest...needless to say, not a lot of family time.  Sigh....

Anyway....enough about my crazy swim life.  Today I wanted to share with you that there is a new challenge up over at the Sampler!   There is both a card challenge as well as a sketch challenge and your odds of winning are usually pretty good.

Anyway....Here is the sketch...

And my take....
Love that dotted cardstock from this month's kit!  And the colors, the "do it yourself" Thickers, the chipboards and of course the sequins.....love!!!!

Anyway, be sure to pop over to the Sampler blog to check out the cards and the other layouts!  You won't be sorry.  And come play along with us!  You could win a great prize and you don't have to use a kit!

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love what you did with the Thickets. LOL Yes, that's what I'm going to call them for the rest of my days. This page is completely adorable! I love that you tinted the buttons too. At least I think you did...