Friday, October 26, 2012

Ainsley is Crashing

Hi everyone, this is Ainsley, Nancy's youngest daughter, and I am crashing the Sampler blog and here today with a mini album I made with this month's kit, Warm.  Holly was super nice and gave me some of the papers and trim to play with and I took full advantage.

I cut lots of cute shapes and patterns out of the papers and added them to a mini album that I had....
 and used lots of foam dots for texture and snagged some of my mom's Thickers and chipboards.
I love quilling and couldn't resist adding bits of it here and there.  Did you see the card I made last week?  I really like quilling (thank you Heather for the tools)
 My friend Lizzy and I are passing an orange...that was a weird game.  I can't believe my mom made us play that at swim team.
 More punches and quilling for this photo of Crystal and my crazy hair.
And how cute was I when I was 3.  I loved swimming even then...and I love the custom dyed seam binding in this kit.

This kit was so fun to play with and I had a lot of fun.  I love the papers and the mist with the mask on the back side of my pages can fill the album till I add more photos.  Everyone should share their kit (or buy one special) for their children so they can play too.  I made all this and I am only 11.

Well, I should give my mom back her computer now.

Ainsley

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Great job Ainsley. You should hi jack your mom's blog more often ;)

Heather Landry said...

Your mini album is fabulous Ainsley! You did such a great job on your guest design team spot for The Sampler. You totally rock!!

LisiB said...

Ainsley! You are a real crafter. What a beautiful mini album. Fabulous!

Emily D. said...

I'm with Kristina, hijack more often! This is a great mini!! I love what you did! Hope to see you around more!