Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Work - the Sampler

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been missing for a few days, but my Dad and Step Mother were in town for a bit and I got really caught up in family.....which is a good thing.

Any way, I am back today to share with you a project using the September kit, Flying High, from the Sampler.  This year Ainsley's science is Biology.  Needless to say, she is having a great time looking through the microscope.
 The office goodies from the kit this month were perfect for our school day photos.
And I really love the colors and the fun embellishments.

Don't forget, there is a new set of challenges over at the Sampler.  You don't need to use a Sampler kit to play and last month there weren't a ton of people playing so your odds of winning a prize are great.

Well, back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

This layout is just so perfect for these special photos. I admire you for homeschooling your kids. Which program do you follow for your 6th grader? Just love it

Heather Landry said...

Thanks so much for mentioning the challenges! You rock! These photos of Ainsley are darling and I LOVE your page.

I was bummed that I didn't really get to talk to you today. I missed you while you were busy. Tomorrow!!