Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh the Places - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great week.  I am recovering from our 10 days of house guests and trying to get back in the swing of things.

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the Spring Jubilee Collection from Pink Paislee.  The colors in this kit are just gorgeous and I paired them with some fun flowers from Prima that I picked up in a grab bag from Your Memories Here.
 Lots of fussy cutting and a bit of gesso on my backround paper really brought my page to life.
I used a Prima mask to add additional texture as well as lots of different Prima lace.

Well, that's all for today.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

This is such a pretty page! I love the layers of lace and the color choices. That's a great photo of M!

LisiB said...

Such a wonderful page. I love the pink, the pretty photo of your DD and one can never go wrong with prima flowers!!