Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a new project I made using the gorgeous Declarations Collection from Pink Paislee.  When I first purchased this kit I thought I would use it for our Fourth of July photos.  Unfortunately, the boys were out of town and the girls and I went to a BBQ in the afternoon and then just hung low that night.  Not much in the way of patriotic photos.

Luckily, this collection is good for so much more!  This time, a photo of my love, Phil.  hee hee  Hard to believe we have been together for 22 years now.  We will actually celebrate our 20 wedding anniversary next year!
Of course there was lots of distressing with my Prima Distress Tool.  I changed the center of my flower using some Fired Brick Distress Stain and used a bit of doily I picked up from HSN.  A few Prima letters, a Paper Trey Ink Banner die and a bit of ball trim and my project was complete.

I am really happy with the way it turned out.  And so happy that my beloved paper is not going to waste because I didn't have any Patriotic photos.

OK, well.....gotta run.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I think it looks awesome! I didn't even recognize it as patriotic paper at all. You did a great job making it fit your photo. Such a great masculine page!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love the tearing/edge distressing of the pps. Using themed papers for something different altogether always leads to awesome results :) TFS.