Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Love....Orange?

Yep, orange....Didn't used to be one of my favorite colors in scrapbooking.  Can't even begin to tell you how many orange things I have that have just been lying around forever.  But recently, I have really found a new appreciation for this color.  Maybe because it is more tangerine?  or nectarine...but whatever it is....LOVE.

For this photo of my not so little darlings I used the new The Sweetest Thing collection from My Minds Eye.  I was just so drawn to the colors in this line.
 Lots of lovely pennants, and a bit of washi (another new love?) mixed with some mist and a few gems and epoxies helped fill the white space (still something I struggle with).
All in all, a great document of their closeness.

Well, gotta get to work. 

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

LisiB said...

This photo is simply adorable! I am a NO ORANGE scrapper but the way you do it, makes me wonder if I should not give it a try. A wonderful layout complementing a great photo