Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Come Away with the Sampler


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with the Flying High kit from The Sampler.  I love the hot air balloon paper in the kit and couldn't resist a little fussy cutting.


Seems my style may be changing....I seem to be doing a lot more of these simple layouts lately.  hmmmmmm

Well, don't forget about the August Sketch and Card Challenges, over on the Sampler blog there is still time to enter and you don't need to use the kit to play.  You could win a super cool goodie bag just for playing!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

sarah said...

i like this kit. looks like fun colors. love your design to this one, nancy. :)

hugs,
sarah.

Emily D. said...

Beautiful photo!! I love the simplicity of the layout!! You did a fantastic job!