Thursday, September 6, 2012

Art Journal

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late, but lately I haven't really been feeling it, blogging.....

I did however work on some projects for upcoming reveals as well as my art journal.  I don't just love it, but it was fun trying some new techniques.

I used some placed some older Thickers onto my canvas and covered them with a bit of gesso.  When that was dry I spritzed my letters with a few different colors of glimmer mist. 
Some flowers, a bird (gotta put a bird on it) and a bit of lace completed my design.  A photo of my darling husband with a transparency completed the page.

Like I said, I don't love it...but had fun playing with gesso.

Ainsley is done with her writing so back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I think it's adorable! I love the bird you put on it. Too cute!