Friday, August 17, 2012

You Spin Me Round

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you something I had made for Zutter that is completely different.  Yes, there are papers involved, and of course, my trusty o-Wires.  But this....

 This was something totally different.  A teacup mobile.
 I cut the teacup using my Cricut and the Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2 cartridge (6 inches).  I first cut the chipboard and then cut the patterned paper (Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee) and assembled.
 I squished some 1 inch pink o-wires with my Bind it all, then stretched them out.
 And attached lots of fun goodies I had lying on my desk to my stretched wires.
This would be a great project for those o-Wires that get messed up sometimes.  hee hee

Super fun to make and of course Ainsley has already claimed it as hers.  lol

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

LisiB said...

How fun is that. So cute and bright!

holly* said...

said it before, i will say it again... this thing is amazing!

Heather Landry said...

I think it's SO stinkin' cool! I'm not surprised that Ainsley wanted it. You did an amazing job. Completely creative and innovative project!

Emily D. said...

This is super cool!!! I need to use my wires for a mobile!!