Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday - Two Page

Hi everyone!  Well, our first day of school went really well, as well as can be expected anyway.  I really need to get a new schedule together on getting stuff done around here.  I have been trying to get the children to help out a bit more around the house, but with school starting....

Anyway....I wanted to share with you a project I made this weekend for the Authentique color challenge using a sketch from Susan Stringfellow.  These are photos from Phil and Brighton's 50 mile Yosemite hike.  They had a great time and took some amazing photos.  I left the journaling blank so that Phil and Brighton can tell their own story.
I used a roller stamp with some ink and a white Studio Calico mist to texturize the cardstock.
I love this Authentique collection, Genuine.  The colors are just perfect for my boys and have just enough pretty to keep me happy.
Well, time to get back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Ohhh, this layout is just so pretty. Perfect for the masculine pictures. Good luck with the teaching!

cnelson said...

Wowzers! This is sooo FAB! LOVE it in EVERY way!

Heather Landry said...

Good luck with actually getting the boys to write the journaling. LOL Mine never does! This layout is so very awesome Nancy. I really love your product choices!