Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh My....

Sorry everyone.  Yesterday I was up super early as the children now have morning swim practice (5:00 am for Brighton, 5:45 for Mackenzie) and somehow it just slipped my mind that I needed to blog here.  oops.

Good thing that come Thursday we are having a Sampler Blog Hop and I will be able to share my project then.  hee hee
Well, how about something from Pink Paislee while we wait?

The Declaration collection from Pink Paislee is just gorgeous, full of fun patterns and colors that are good for so much more than just 4th of July.  I love the elements for boy pages.  Sometimes it is hard to find papers and embellishments for the older boys in our lives.
I used a sketch from Page Drafts which I have just fallen in love with lately.
Bits of mists with a mask, bakers twine, and many layers of foam dots under my stickers helped to add dimension.

OK,  Well....Back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a gorgeous page! I love how you used the Pink Paislee papers here! The kraft background with the white paint looks fantastic!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE your layout!

LisiB said...

Such a beautiful layout! It is very hard to find appropriate papers for older boys - I agree.
You are one dedicated mother: Swim training at 5am? Wow. Have a wonderful day.

Em Stafrace said...

wow Nancy your page looks fantastic, your interpretation of the sketch is awesome.Thanks for sharing your link and for stopping by Page Drafts xo