Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  No, it's not Your Memories Here's birthday, it is my Grandmother's birthday.  I won't tell you how old she is...but let me tell you...she is an amazing woman and I hope to live as long as she has.  I don't really make many cards, but for her....always.

Inspired by all the star burst patterns I have seen lately I used bits of my Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee papers to create the look.  I added a bit of stitching to help mark the rays....

 And then one single, gorgeous Prima flower and leaf.  A little stamped tag holds my sentiment.

A simple card for an oh so special lady.

I hope she is having a great day and hope you are as well.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! Happy birthday to your grandma!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Nancy, this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. All the elements work so well together. Hope you are having a fab week. I gentle invite you to visit my Blogspot Bettyscraftsandpaperdesign and Dream Crafty Online Shop "Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" It would be a glory for me, if you linked my Online Banner on your glamorous Blogspot. So it make it possible, all the creativ, friends worldwide, find my dream online shop too! Many Hugs from Marina

Heather Landry said...

I really love this card SO much. The stitching looks great and the colors are wonderful. Great job on this one chickie!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog during the Scraptastic Club blog hop. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful card. Love it!!