Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feeling Crabby - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made featuring the cutest little crab Phil and I saw while relaxing on the beach in Hawaii.  not sure what this little guy was up to, but he was just skittering all over the sand.

Of course I used my Sampler kit for this one.  I love the mix of patterns in this kit.  and the cute little cardstock borders......
 But, I think my favorite thing has got to be the mists.  Not only did I use them to color the resist alphabet
 But I also splattered them on my cardstock to add interest.
Don't forget that there are new sketch and card challenges up at The Sampler blog...You don't have to use the kit to win some great prizes.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE it!

Alison said...

Nancy, I just love this. Fabulous design, and yummy, delicious colours!!

holly* said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Heather Landry said...

Above and beyond adorable!!! I love the purple photo mat!

Heather Landry said...

Above and beyond adorable!!! I live the purple photo mat!