Wednesday, August 15, 2012

and I'm back

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been gone so long, but....Hawaii!!!!  Days spent playing in the ocean, hiking to waterfalls, enjoying the sand and beautiful sunsets.  So, here are a few photos of our trip that I am looking forward to scrapping.  All straight out of the camera since I have yet to find time to work on editing them.





Not much else to share today.  I am trying to get caught up on life...get school started.  Life with two teenagers is not easy right now.  sigh

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys seemed to have had a wonderful time! Very happy you are home safe and ready to craft! ;o)

holly* said...

GREAT PHOTOS! i know yall had a wonderful time, but its great having you back. cant wait to see some layouts!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

How lucky you are my friend!!! Glad you had a great time there!!

LisiB said...

Wow! These pictures look straight out of a travel catalog. So glad you had a great time and are ready and full of energy for the new school year. What grades are your kids now?

cnelson said...

What a WONDERFUL vacation!! TFS with us through your photos!