Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Two Pager?

When I first started scrapbooking...oh those many years ago, I made single page 12x12 layouts.  After a while...looking at my books...I began to notice that my pages didn't really "match".  So, I started making every layout a two page spread.  It wasn't always easy, but......Then, trends changed and my children got older...there were fewer and fewer event pages and more just photos, I turned back to single spread pages.  Every once and a while tho, it does happen, an event that calls for more photos...that calls for larger photos, or...in this case a sketch comes along that I have to use.

Here is the sketch from Heather
and here is my take
Fun, huh!    These are older photos of Brighton (yep, that almost 17 year old that you see all the time).  Here he is 10 or so, at a camping weekend with the scouts...Oh, how young and cute he was....sigh.  They just grow too fast.  I used some of my older Basic Grey, Archaic papers and a few odds and ends.

Well, crazy crazy here....what's new huh!  lol  We went to the beach camping for a couple of days...more about that later.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Very pretty layout! I, too, do not make 2pagers very often. Glad you had some fun on the beach!

Nati Tristan said...

I hope you post pictures of your camping adventure!!