Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Walking on Sunshine - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been missing again.  Yesterday was spent trying to make videos!  Eeek, who knew it was so difficult to make instructional videos?  I hope to have it available for you soon.  But, today I want to share with you a project I made using my June kit, Walking on Sunshine, from the Sampler.  This kit is full of some of my favorite things.  Chevrons, gingham, flowers and interesting font stickers.

 
I love, love, love, the view master paper in the kit.  The view master was definitely a favorite toy growing up.
There is still plenty of time to participate in the color challenge the Sampler is hosting over at Ideas for Scrapbookers, and don't forget about the sketch and card challenges here on this blog.  So many great prizes to be won!!!!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love love your beautiful and fun LO.LOve these viewmaster!!

cnelson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design of this lo! Have it pinned!