Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fun Day

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day today.  Me....I have been cleaning.  After our freak rainstorm the other day, I needed to get out in the yard, uncover the furniture and clean up the mess left behind.  I doubt I will be scrapping photos of that in this cute little mini album I made with my leftover October Afternoon supplies and Scraptastic kit.
 Lately I have had so many extras left over from my kits that I just haven't known what to do with.  So, I decided to start creating some little mini books with my Bind-it-All.  Just for fun.  I love that I can use all different sizes of papers in my books by just varying where the o wires go.
Well, Back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Fantastic album!! I love it!!

Heather Landry said...

This mini album is just gorgeous! I love the colors and the fabulous design. Didn't you make this a long time ago? You forgot to post it?

cnelson said...

This is so FAB!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!