Wednesday, June 20, 2012

45-Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  Busy, busy, busy here...as usual.  hee hee

Today I want to share with you a project I made for my Book of Me, using the gorgeous Almanac collection from Prima Marketing that I got in my Grab Bag from Your Memories Here.
Lots of lovely flowers, chipboard and gorgeous papers are in these grab bags.  Not to mention the beautiful butterflies, tiles, trinkets and gems.
You can't go wrong with a grab bag from Your Memories Here, be sure and grab yours before they are all gone.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

That's such a pretty photo of you girlie! You'd better watch out. All of the guys on Facebook are going to regret the fact that you're married!

cnelson said...

Prfectly LOVELY in EVERY way!!