Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday - Blast Off

Hi everyone!  I hope those of you here, in the US enjoyed your Memorial Day.  I love a three day weekend and this one was much needed as we begin cabana swim season.  Today I have a post up over on the Sampler blog.  So be sure to check it out.

I really wanted to share with you a project I did for my good friend Sue.  Her grandson is soon to celebrate his fifth birthday so I helped out by making a few decorations for his party.  I used the super fun Blast Off paper crafting kit from Hydrangea Hippo.
A cute banner, a few pinwheels, cupcake toppers and a gift bag were all made using this kit and just a few items I am sure you have around the house (toothpicks, straws and adhesive).
 I know he can't wait to share these goodies with his friends.
The weather here has been so gorgeous these last few weeks that I am sure these decorations will be perfect outside.
 I am not quite sure what goodies Grandma is going to stash in the gift bag, but I am sure it will be great.
Well, we have a busy day around here so I best get back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

The decoration is absolutely adorable and perfect for a 5 year old! They are so lucky to have you!

cnelson said...

How FUN is this?!!! LOOOOOOOVE!