Monday, May 21, 2012

The Sampler - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA the last few days, but life just got in the way.  My darling littles had a swim meet this weekend which seemed to drag on forever.

Today I wanted to let you know that their is a new sketch and card challenge up over at The Sampler.  Here is the sketch

And my take
A photo of Mackenzie on her birthday, with her birthday cupcake.  She had just had her wisdom teeth out, so she is looking a little puffy.  And I am sure she would be horrified if she saw this on my blog, so shhhhh.
 I really love all the interesting little bits in this month's Sampler kit.  So many fun goodies to play with.

Be sure and hop over to the Sampler to check out the other girls work and see the card challenge and find out how you can win a great prize from the Sampler.

And I promise to try and be a better blogger this week.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

love this page!

Heather Landry said...

Your pages are always really lovely and this one is no exception. I'm totally loving all of the hexagons!

Alison said...

i love the mixture of white space and the hexagons. super pretty lo!

cnelson said...

Ohhh so CUTE and FUN! LOVE the design!!!