Thursday, May 3, 2012

Older Prima and a Sketch

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Me?  busy as usual.  Getting ready for National Scrapbook Day.  One of my favorite holidays!  lol

Today I wanted to share a layout I made using a super fun sketch from my good friend, Heather.
 Lots of older Prima, which seems to forever be piling up around here...not that I have an addiction or anything.  hee hee
Older mulberry paper with beautiful trims already added....
 Blingy birdhouses (is that even a word?)
 And of course a sweet little bird.
Thanks for dropping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet layout,love the adorable photo and the stitching you made is fabulous!!

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! ! LOVE that pic!!

Heather Landry said...

Thanks for using my sketch chickie. Your page turned out beautifully. The stitching is stunning and Miss A is adorable.