Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Lovely - Prima and Pink Paislee

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you one of the projects I made on National Scrapbook Day while at Prima Marketing.  I had such a great time cropping there.  They provided us with lots of goodies to play with...and I took full advantage.

I used the lovely Spring Jubilee papers from the Your Memories Here store and lots of yummy Prima flowers and trims with these fun photos of Ainsley.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love all of the flowers and am so jealous that you got to go crop at Prima. I wish I could've come with you!

Nati Tristan said...

That page is stunning!!!!!!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing and also so beautiful flower work Nancy!!

cnelson said...

Just LOVELY...my thoughts exactly! FABULOUS!