Tuesday, May 8, 2012

If I Knew You Were Coming - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  As I mentioned yesterday I have tons of new projects to share.  Gotta love a weekend away when there is lots of time to crop.

Today I am sharing a project I made with this months kit from the Sampler, Two Scoops.  As usual, Holly has come up with a great mix of colors and textures for us to play with, and when I saw the sketch from Lisa Dickinson I knew I this would work perfectly.

Ainsley was so proud to make her first cake from scratch all by herself.  Quite the budding little chef.
And I just love all the beautiful colors and textures in the Sampler kit.
Super cute little wood buttons from Prima Marketing.
And fun brads from Echo Park.

This months kit is just packed full of fun.  So be sure to pop in and pick up your Sampler kit soon.  And don't forget there is still time to play along with us at the sketch and card challenges as well.  You can find them here.

Well, back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy



2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Awesome layouy and I love hose cute and funny pics!!

cnelson said...

How cute is this?! LOVE those pics and style!