Friday, May 11, 2012

A Gift to Give - The Sampler & Bind it All

Hi everyone.  I wanted to pop in really quick and say "hi" and share a quick project I made using my Two Scoops from the Sampler and my Bind it All.

The colors and patterns in the May kit are super cute.  My favorite though has to be the Be Amazing paper from My Minds Eye.  The hexagons are just so fun to play with.
The kit came with a cute little gift bag that was just begging for embellishment.  Hexagons, glitter paper and my Bind it All to the rescue.
After folding the top of the bag, I punched with my Bind it All allowing me the holes I needed to thread my ribbon.

So quick and so easy.

Hope you have a great weekend.  Back to looking for paint colors.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

This came out so cute. Love how you used you BIA for a closure.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a great idea to use your bind it all!!!! I love how this turned out - adorable!

cnelson said...

So CUTE! LOVE the hexagons!

Heather Landry said...

I wanna see photos of your finished scrap room. I didn't get to ask you how the new paint color turned out.