Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Weekend

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day and that your weekend was amazing!  I know mine was...National Scrapbook Day and all.

This year, I decided to attend Prima Marketing's first NSD crop in Chino, California.  It was such a good time.  I got to meet so many fun people and get my scrap on.  I haven't had a chance to photo anything yet, but be prepared.  Prima gave us access to lots of goodies and I took full advantage.  (note:  we were allowed to take what we needed, no stockpiling to take home...and believe me...it was tempting, I need so much! hee hee).

In other news....
I had some fun birthday party decorations up at Hydrangea Hippo yesterday.  You should totally check them out here.

And today I have a mini album, Advice for the New Grad, up at Bind it All, here.

Well, I still have school to teach, and to get these layouts and other projects from the weekend finished and photoed....

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Such FAB projects Nancy!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love your projects Nancy and I can´t wait to see your Prima projects!!