Friday, May 4, 2012

A Box Full of Ballerinas and A Winner


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday.  I hope you have great plans for the weekend.  For me?  Celebrating one of my favorite holidays....National Scrapbook Day!  hee hee

First, let's pick a winner from The Sampler blog hop.....




Number 1 is Cheryl!  Cheryl...send me your mailing info and I will get your package out.


Today I want to share an exploding box I made with some gorgeous goodies from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.  I knew as soon as I saw these cute little ballerinas in the store I just had to have them, especially after all the years of ballet the girls have taken.
And I love the little sprays, and the beads, and the roses, and the.....oh goodness, this was such a fun project to make.
I know Mackenzie will enjoy looking at the little photos from her years of dance.

Well...hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your box is so beautiful Nancy! I really love the little ballerinas and the spray in the center. SO lovely!

Congrats to Cheryl!

LisiB said...

What a wonderful idea! My DD has been taking ballet for 2 years and I have lots of photos. I might have to scraplift your idea!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is lovely. What a beautiful altered project. I love the little ballerinas. Darling!