Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Artist at Work - YMH


Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a project I made with lots of yummy Prima goodies, as a matter of fact...everything on the page except my kraft cardstock is from Prima.   And yes, I made this while at the Prima NSD crop and all the Prima goodies came from the sharing table.

You may recognize the photo as it is one of Ainsley making Ruby Violet jewelry.   I started with a base of papers from the Recollections collection that I distressed with a fairly heavy hand and my Prima Distress Tool.  Then I layered on gorgeous bloomslaces, and bling.
I love all the different shades of colors that the Prima flowers offer...and all the gorgeous texture.  Definitely running low on my Prima alphabets as I have now begun flipping letters to make new.
Well, it is a busy day here today.  Off to get my hair cut.  Probably not a lot of time to play.  That said, I was able to finish up a kit from Hydrangea Hippo last night...so at lease I am getting caught up.  And I am really hoping for some quality play time over the long weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I absoluely love it!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a pretty pretty layout my friend!!

Heather Landry said...

I think this layout is gorgeous! So jealous that you got to scrap @ Prima. Even your PHOTO features the Prima brand. You are good chickie!