Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Your Memories Wednesday

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to stop by and share with you a project I made for Your Memories Here using a fun new die I had Kristina special order for me (remember....she will make special orders for you to!  just ask) and some gorgeous Prima products.

 
I saw this little suitcase die and just fell in love.  The finished project measures 4x3 so is the perfect size for small gifts, gift cards, or....well, I will show you next week.
I covered the chipboard with some Annalee paper before running it through my die cut machine, making assembly very easy.  I then embellished the suitcase with lots of yummy Prima flowers, tiles, chipboard, bling and even bits of Prima packaging.
I dyed some seam binding using a number of different mediums to get a slightly variegated look, including Ranger Distress Stain and Glimmer Mists.

OK, well, back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy


4 comments:

Kristina said...

You totally rocked the mini suit case. I am wishing now that I ordered myself one too!
HUGS,
K

cnelson said...

Absolutely FABULOUS in every way! What a great project!!

Heather Landry said...

I think you did an amazing job with the suitcase. It's so lovely and girly Nancy! Wonderful job.

Izzy Anderson said...

This is so fun and creative. Love it.