Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesdays and Teens

Hi everyone, I wanted to stop in today and share another project I made with the March kit from the Sampler.  I have been loving all the chevron patterns I have been seeing in the blogsphere and wanted to try my hand.  Let me tell you....it was not easy.
You know what was easy?  Creating beautiful flowers with the felt that was in the kit.   Just a quick trip through my big shot and done!
I accented the page with splatters of glimmer mist and the fun jewels from the kit.
There is still time to enter this month's challenges over on the Sampler blog.  And even though the full reveal hasn't happened, you can check out the April kit here.  I know you are going to love it!  The colors are just gorgeous.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an awesome Lo Nancy.I know it´s hard to make chevrons.... Love your flowers!!

Heather Landry said...

So you're saying you need a chevron .svg? LOL

I love the flowers and the colors on this page. GREAT design chickie.

cnelson said...

This is just DELIGHTFUL! LOVIN' that chevron pattern!!!