Friday, April 13, 2012

She Art...

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday the 13th.  Are you superstitious?

Today, I have a canvas to share with you.  There is a woman at my stylists who always has the funkiest 40's vibe.  Her style is just fabulous, lots of fun hair do's, super cute, vintage looking clothes;  she is just awesome!  Last time I was in to have my hair done she looked so fabulous I had to take her photo to make a canvas.

 I tried to model her hairstyle, but it just didn't happen so she kinda ended up with a snow white 'do.
 I used puff paints for her hair.  You can't really see it here, but there is such great texture.
 Erin always has the cutest shoes....very fun and funky...these are nothing like those.  lol
I used lots of Kaiser rub ons and bits of lace from the Hydrangea Hippo store as well as some of the new tissue paper from Pink Paislee.  I think my favorite though has to be the doily mask from Pink Paislee.

Well, back to work around here.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Amy Lynne said...

This is beautiful! I love her. :) So much dimension and texture....great work! <3

LisiB said...

This is so cute! Just love the different textures and techniques you used.

cnelson said...

This is soooo AMAZING!! LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE!!!

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The sequins really rock. Such a pretty canvas!