Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late posting today but it has, once again, been a crazy Monday.  My husband got back late last night/early this morning and so today was the first time we have been able to talk in a few days...on top of that we of course have school....well.....enough excuses.

Today I want to share with you a project I made for my good friend Heather.  She makes some of the best sketches and always lets me play along.
Isn't that cute?  She has mad sketching skills...as well as digi skills.

Here is my take.  This is before we began hunting for the eggs.  It kinda does double duty because these are some of the first photos since our backyard redo.
I used some of my new Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee papers with lots of ribbons and trims as well as a few blooms and stick pins from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.  She has got some amazing stuff.  You certainly should check it out.

Well, off to swim lessons with Ainsley.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

cnelson said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE those spring colors!

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

gosh i love that sketch! i need to check out more of Heather's work....

cute page idea, and i love how everything plays so well on this LO :)

Heather Landry said...

You are so awesome! I loved your take on my sketch. You so totally rock!