Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Better Late....

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late today, but sometimes....life just gets in the way.

I wanted to share a layout I made using the new Prima Almanac line I received from Your Memories Here.  The papers, flowers, and chipboards are just beautiful.

Phil and I just celebrated our 19th anniversary and truly are, always together.  I don't have many photos of the two of us as I am always the one behind the camera, but.....
 I really love my Prima Distressing tool.  It made quick work of the paper edges.
 I also used a bit of Distress Stain mixed with some Multi-Medium to fill my mask for added texture.
I added in a bit of lace I received from Hydrangea Hippo.  It fit this layout beautifully.

Playing with all these fun Prima goodies from the Your Memories Here store just makes me want all the more to attend the upcoming Sweet Retreat.

There is still time to sign up if you would love a chance to work with some exclusive kits and talented designers from Prima.  I know I am still hoping for some last minute nearly free airfare.  hee hee

Well, back to my busy day.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Congratulations! So happy for you two! Your layout looks stunning! Just beautiful!The distressing adds perfect dimension to the kayout

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! ! FAB detail work!

Heather Landry said...

I really love the textured bricks. This page is incredibly fabulous! I love the clusters of flowers. Really awesome page chickie!