Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cruising with The Sampler

Hi everyone!   I hope you are having a great day!  I can't believe how fast time is flying these days.  School is almost over and I am planning our summer vacation.  What?  I haven't even come close to scrapping all of last years summer vacation.  lol  Like that will ever happen.

Anyway.....Today I wanted to share with you a layout I did using the April kit from The Sampler.  I know, I keep going on about how much I love this kit, and I do.  It has been so versatile.  A Book of Me page, pictures of Ainsley and Lili playing in the yard, and today....

The view of Ketchikan, Alaska from aboard the Disney Wonder.  It was quite an overcast day, but the town was beautiful none the less.  And these papers from the April Sampler kit worked just perfectly.  Lots of different textures and soft colors.....sigh.  And you know how much I love the resins and trinkets.

This Friday The Sampler is hosting a blog hop...a little sampler of The Sampler.  So be sure to check in here.  I will have a great prize to give away (as will all the designer's on the hop).  So, be sure to check us out at our new blog.

Well, back to work...

Hugs.

Nancy


4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Great and beautiful travel design!

Heather Landry said...

Such a lovely page Nancy! I really love the script background paper and the way you did the journaling.

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

love how you used that list journaling card! you actually filled it out with the information it was asking for - i would have never thought of that :) love your work with this kit!

cnelson said...

This is just LOVELY!