Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Rock

Hi Everyone!  Well, it is Thursday and things here are just as crazy busy as ever.  Dentist appointments, school, swim and a quick trip to my LSS to drop this off....
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to finish this Doodlebug layout.  Doodlebug isn't usually one of my "go to" paper lines, but I thought I would try something a little different this time out.   And when I saw the guitar paper, I knew I had to use it with some photos of Mackenzie.

Well, anyway...life is crazy and I should get back to it.  Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I totally love what you came up with! I know that paper is a little out of your comfort zone but you did an amazing job!

LisiB said...

Wow. This layout "rocks". Just love the clean approach to it and the papers could not go any better with the cute photo!!!