Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Tea Party?


Hi everyone, today I have a cute little tea set inspired by Pinterest.  I found some cute little tea cups here and wanted to give them a go.  Of course, she had made hers with chipboard and paper maiche, so I had to alter the template a bit to make it work with patterned paper only.
I used some lovely Prima papers from the grab bag I received from Your Memories Here, then layered on some beautiful lace and flowers.
I used more lace on top of a large flower from the Prima Taffy Collection for the base.
Finally, I brushed a bit of watered down Decopauge onto the insides of the cup and sprinkled them with glitter.

Of course, there had to be four as Ainsley has decided that they need to be for her American Girl dolls.  hee hee  And did I mention, she needs a tea pot as well?  Making a template for that has been just a bit of a challenge.  So, be sure and come back next week for the teapot.  I hope also to have the templates I made ready to share then as well....just in case someone in your life needs a little tea set.  Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

How pretty is this Nancy!!

LisiB said...

Ohhh . these are just soooo cute! I bet she loved them!