Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's with the Sampler and a Little Sneak


Hi everyone, today I want to share another project I made using the Oh Penelope kit from The Sampler.   I know you are all waiting anxiously for the March kit, I promise it is worth the wait.  Lots of yummy products fresh from CHA (which is why they are delayed).   I feel really bad about not having blogged for almost a week, but...life has been crazy busy...I know...I say it all the time...sorry...... 
My stache
More fun with mustaches.  hee hee.   I had the paper mustaches lying around and the girls (including my niece) couldn't wait to play more.  They had so much fun sticking them to their upper lips and making silly faces.   This kit was so much fun, and I still can't believe how many projects I made (five 12x12 layouts and 4 cards).  
Well, how about a little peek of the March kit....while we wait for the full reveal.
DSC_0026
DSC_0029

Not some of the best photos...but a little peak none the less.  (the weather/light here is pretty bad.)

Don't forget, there is still time to enter the card and sketch challenges!  Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs.
Nancy

1 comment:

misty said...

This made me smile! So cute!