Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday


Hi everyone, Today I wanted to give you a peek into my scrap space and share a card I made using theSampler's Oh Penelope kit.
I have been admiring many scrap spaces all over the internet and since  I am getting ready to redecorate my space the inspiration has been a great help.  Here is my space now.
ScrapSpace1

ScrapSpace2
(sorry about the image quality, checking out a new camera and I haven't quite figured it out.)
I am going to add more light to the room and maybe paint the walls white.  Go with red accents?  Maybe a country feel?  Not ready to jump in yet...but the wheels are turning.  If you have any great ideas, please be sure to share!
And here is a card I made with the fabulous Oh, Penelope kit.
DSC_0012-1
I used a bit of old book paper behind the Hambly transparency and a few scraps of different quilled papers to form the bouquet.  Don't forget, if you have a card to share using this month's Sampler challenge photo or a layout using the sketch, you still have time to link them up.
Hugs.
Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Love your FAB scrap space and GORGEOUS card!!

Heather Landry said...

I definitely vote for a country theme. Something along the lines of the decor in your kitchen because I think it's so very pretty!