Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

Hi everyone!  Today I thought I would pop in and share a few things I have been working on.  Things I made for me...not for a class, not for a DT assignment, just because.  It seems that lately I am always making something for someone else....it is nice to just sit back and create.  I used some older supplies and photos from last Thanksgiving.  I had a lot of fun creating these, and of course had a huge sense of accomplishment when done because nothing makes me happier these days than using up older goodies.  hee hee

First off, Ainsley.....
Prima Marketing papers, stickers, flowers and bling; American Crafts ribbon rose trim, 3Birds Design, lace doily
 And now, Mackenzie.....
Glitz Design papers, transparency; Websters Pages Sparkler, Prima Marketing blooms, alpha; 3Birds Design doily
So, what have you created lately?

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

gorgeous creations! I know how you feel about always doing stuff for assignments. I have been kind of taking a break, not really doing any creating except the bare minimum for about a month. Now I am feeling recharged and ready to jump back in!

LisiB said...

These layouts are so very pretty! Your girls are adorable and you highlight their beauty with these fabulous layouts

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS ...both your daughters and your los ofyhem!!

Tara O said...

I love the colors in the second LO...that one is my favorite but they are both gorgeous!