Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday...

Hi everyone, Monday here and I am by to share more projects I recently made.  It has been cold and rainy for the last week which has meant lots of time to play.

I made this one using the new Loyal collection from Authentique and threw in some bits and pieces from other manufacturers to create this Pagemaps design.
I can't believe how big Brighton is getting, so mature, so...well "big"!    I am so proud of him!

And here is Phil and I at the annual Bridge School Benefit!  I love this concert and don't know why we don't try and go every year.  I used a sketch from my good friend Heather who keeps coming up with the most amazing design ideas.  Lots of older Basic Grey papers and a few Prima embellishments.
Well, it is a busy day around here and I really should get a few more things done.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Lovely layouts. Wonderful how you used the sketch to make these great layouts.