Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  It is a beautiful day here after a long night of rain.  Life here is still a bit crazy, but I wanted to share with you a quick card I made for my nieces third birthday on Monday.

I tried to keep it super simple by using my Londonerry A4 paper from Prima.  I love that the backside of the paper is white, so I didn't need to use a liner.  I added a few Prima roses and little snip of a Prima bling flourish.  A few Authentique letters for my sentiment and a tiny Prima butterfly accented with a bit of stickles and I was done.

Don't forget you can still sign up for the Sweet Retreat from Your Memories Here.  I am just crushed that I probably won't be able to attend since airfare is so expensive from California, but if you are in the area.....

These kits are only available from the Sweet Retreat, they will not be taught in any other classes in the US!  sigh.....

OK, pitty party over.....back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy


3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Very sweet card Nancy!

LisiB said...

such a cute card! i am sure she will LOVE it!

cnelson said...

Such a darling card! LOVE it!