Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rainy, Swimmy Saturday

Hi everyone!  A bit crazy busy here today, but I wanted to stop in and say hi.  It is totally overcast and a bit drizzly here.  Phil is out in the back yard building our new outdoor kitchen and the children are at a swim meet.  I am trying to get a few things done and wishing the weather was more like Thursday.  I took this photo with my phone while enjoying the sun that day.....
The sky was just so incredibly blue.  And the my fruitless pear was so pretty in bloom.  Anyway, not anything like that today so I am doing a few chores and hoping to get some scrappy play time.

I definitely plan on making a card for the card challenge over at The Sampler.  Here is the inspiration photo...
There is some great inspiration on the Sampler blog, so be sure to check it out...and check out this month's great kit, Oh Penelope.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Your photo looks stunning! I wish we had spring already. We are still in the middle of the coldest winter for 10 years.

Heather Landry said...

Those mustaches are too cute! Do you still have the mustache paper from the kit? I can't wait to see your card!