Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day and a Challenge

Hi everyone!  and for those of you in the US Happy President's Day.  I hope that many of you are enjoying the long holiday weekend here in the US.  Me?  We have my niece over today playing, so there are lots of squeals of laughter in the background while Ainsley and Lili play.

I wanted to pop in ad share a layout I did for this month's sketch challenge at The Sampler.  You know I had to use my Oh Penelope kit from Scrapbooking Supplies r Us.

Here is the sketch....
And my take
Kids were goofing off, having a great time playing with the mustaches.  hee hee

I can't believe how many projects I have been able to complete using this month's kit.  Be sure and come back tomorrow to see more....Check out the Sampler blog; and try the sketch (you can link up using Mr. Linky now to make it easier) for your chance at a great prize.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I love that sketch and I think the page you made with it is awesome. I also love the photo. Your kiddos are so good at cooperating with your photo schemes. LOL

cnelson said...

How CUTE is this?!!! LOVE the pic and EVERYTHING about this DELIGHTFUL lo!!!