Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Wednesday

Hi everyone, today I wanted to share a project I made for Valentines Day.  Ainsley is always leaving me sweet little notes and I had this old mailbox from the dollar spot at target lying around so....

I used an older scrap of paper from the Pink Paislee Sweetness collection to cover the mailbox and then added lots of fun little bits.  I made the roses from Kraft Core Cardstock.  I cut them using the Sizzix Pinecone die from Tim Holtz.  I special ordered this die from Kristina at Your Memories Here after watching the 12 tags of Christmas this year.  Did you know Kristina can place special orders for you?  Just shoot her an email and ask.  She has great prices on lots of yummy goodies.

I accented the roses with some diamond stickles and then added some bits of bling that I cut up and a few butterflies.
I tied a bit of seam binding that I dyed with Distress Stain in Tattered Rose and a bauble to the flag for interest. 

I hope you like my little mailbox.  Thanks for stopping by.  And don't forget that there are still a few more Winter 2012 Prima Grab Bags available from Your Memories Here.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, and I love the flowers you made!

cnelson said...

Wow! This turned out so GORGEOUS! LOVE those blooms!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow Nancy this is so very pretty and elegant looking!!

Tara O said...

DROOL! Even my teenage dd said it's awesome and you know how picky teenagers can be....LOL!!!

Heather Landry said...

I absolutely love this project! Those flowers turned out so pretty and I just love the seam binding. You use that stuff so well!