Monday, February 27, 2012

Hooray for Monday?

Monday's aren't really my favorite day, I think most of us feel the same...however, this Monday is special because with it comes the announcement that I am joining the Hydrangea Hippo design team!  I am thrilled to be working with Jennifer Priest and the other girls on the team.  You can check out the full announcement here.


Well, still haven't been doing much in the way of paper crafting, but I think I found a new hobby....jewelry! Remember I told you that I had taken a class with Christy Tomlinson?  A Gilded Valentines?  Well, the Gilded Girls offered this beautiful bracelet kit...and I just had to have it!  I had so much fun learning to wire wrap....well, it started out frustrating, but in the end...
I love it!  I haven't really had the chance to wear it since I have spent most days working around the house in my yoga pants, but....

And speaking of yoga pants, I guess I should go hop on my elliptical machine for a quick run before I start running children to the pool.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I saw that- congratulations!

Heather Landry said...

Huge congrats on the DT spot! You totally rock chickie!!! I love the bracelet too. It's sooo pretty.

cnelson said...

Congratulations on the DT!! Wooohoo! LOOOOOOVE that bracelet! WOW!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

That is so exciting. Jennifer rocks. I've had the pleasure of meeting her lately and she is becoming a good friend. You will be AWESOME!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Big big congrats dear Nancy WTG!!! and the bracelet is PRECIOUS!!

LisiB said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is really exciting. And the bracelet looks like a dream.