Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Wednesday


Hi everyone, today I wanted to share a layout I made with more products from my Your Memories Here grab bag.  I purchased the large grab bag and have been scrapping up a storm with it for these last few months.  I still can't believe how many projects I have completed using the goodies that came in this box and while not all the yummy goodies came from the box....it really was the base of my project.
 I used a sketch I found by Melinda Spinks to complete this project.  I loved all the little blocks of color.
I used my Tim Holtz Distress Stains to color the birdcage, bird, and butterfly chipboard from Maya Road and then accented the bird with some Glimmer Glam.  I colored my seam binding in the same way.  I also used the Distress Stain to color my canvas resist pieces.
Kristina has placed the Prima order, but there is still a few grab bags left if you would like to order one for yourself.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Adorable page! I love the patterned paper grid and the embellies are so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

cnelson said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL! !