Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Your Memories Here and a Question

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you my latest project made with my Prima grab bag from Your Memories Here.  I still can't believe how many wonderful things I received in my box....and how many more I still have.
Here is my sweet niece, Lili.  For the last 3 weeks I have been watching her during the day while my sister searched for daycare after her recent move.  We have really enjoyed having her in our home.  It sure is different having a toddler again.  So much fun.  And so many great photo ops.
I love all the gorgeous goodies that my box had.  Papers, art tiles, butterflies, flowers, resins, trims, bling...oh my!
This box has given me so much to play with these past few months.  And yet, there is always more.  I am forever digging in to find more treasures.

That said....Winter CHA is upon us and Prima has released its sneaks of the lines.  And I can't decide which I must have.  So, I am asking you to help me.  Kristina is offering complete kits of each of the six new Prima lines in the store as a pre-order.  I think I have narrowed my choice down to these two...


What do you think?  Am I more an Almanac girl or a Nature Garden?  hmmmm, I so wish I could get both! hee hee  Be sure to check out both of these as well as the other four collections for  pre-order at Your Memories Here.

Well, gotta run!  Be sure and leave me a comment with which I should get?  Thanks

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I vote Nature Garden. They're both totally you, so you can't go wrong.

Cindy Gay said...

Adorable!

Heather Landry said...

I still say you should go with the nature one! Although, it's way hard to choose because they are both gorgeous. I absolutely love your pretty page!