Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Behind

I don't think I had realized how behind I was on sharing projects until I really stepped back and looked.  I guess I was so busy with school and Lili that I totally have been forgetting to share.

So, without further ado...

A little art!   One cold day when Lili was here I decided she might enjoy painting with a mixture of shaving cream and food coloring.  My children loved it when they were younger....Lili?  not so much.  She doesn't enjoy messy play much.  Oh well.  Aisnley did!  lol
I used my Sizzix framelitz stamp/die cuts to make the fun paper flowers and butterfly.  Mixed with a few scraps of Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe...so cute and so much fun.
Look at that face!  She was having the time of her life.  I guess 10 isn't too old for messy play.  She must take after her mom, hee hee.
 Speaking of messy play.  I love it!  Inks, paints, mod podge, modelling paste!  be still my heart.
I really am not much of one for resolutions, but this year I would love to get my pages into albums and get rid of some of the excess scrappy supplies I have.  I used this for yesterday's Ideas for Scrapbooker's post. 
Well, Back to work.  I still need some help deciding which Prima kit I should purchase from Your Memories Here, so if you get a chance to take a look here......

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

You're a good Mom! Lots of fun!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a lovely and sweet layout Nancy!! Love your handmade flowers!